Monday, August 27, 2018

The Social Inclusion Zone

excuse me are you in the socially acceptable bring it on bubble got enough of everything don't want have no needs nirvana where the taxes are low and you've got affordable housing and was that your secure relationship I just tripped over as you were showing me your certificate of sanity and all your medical reports state that you have no deteriorating conditions no prescriptions and your family genetic line does not include any blood of another national because well we're quite particular about who is in here in this circle of inclusion oh I'm sorry did you have the impression that you could come in no no no you must stand in line stand in line then make your application in writing with joined up writing yes folks cursive strokes for the boys then fax it after you've looked at our online demands did you hear me I said demands we do not want your type we don't like the look of you we cant understand your accent why don't you just speak English properly and when we said that we had bursaries we meant that we'll give you fuck all

No comments:

Post a Comment