Monday, September 13, 2021

resurge

I lie awake in the night because

1.  I remember

            the embraces

and

 

2.  I consider the unfolding

            the making sense of it

an axe swing

                and how

how                         did                     it                      come

                                            to be

                            from lover to executioner


And I lie awake in the night because

3.  the night remembers


4.  the doors open to stars


5.  and black flames

        burning

the diamonds becoming

       from the ash


And I lie awake in the night because

6.  I am alive

birthed again


Remember

and reach

                                        out

to the miraculous world


for the world lies awake in the night

7.  listening to your breath

and every rise, and every fall

of divine rhythm


a humming

                mantra

                        of seed to light


of death to light

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment